The foundation of the FBF Challenge is PROPER DIET, EXERCISE & SUPPORT. There is a weekly accountability points tracker to help guide you in these areas.
1. Accountability Point Tracker- To be successful, you must be accountable, your tracker will hold you accountable for the things you eat, and your physical activity.
Diet- You get points for eating a diet of veggies, fruits and protein. Eat food with no more than 10g of Sugar, keep high sugary fruits at a minimum. Replace sugary drinks with WATER... coffee, tea, fresh homemade juice, protein shakes and meal replacements are ok. As FBF promotes healthy weigh loss, fad diets, diet pills, starvation and extreme weight loss tactics are prohibited.
Exercising- You must burn 600 calories each day.
Team Support- Daily contact with teammate: It's amazing the strength that comes from encouragement from your teammates! We communicate through the a private FACEBOOK Group, which is available on all phones! You could email, call, or text someone on your team to encourage them to have a healthy day. It helps knowing that you are all in this together and makes you accountable for what you do or don't do. The challenge is INTERNATIONAL, you can also connect with other members in your area. You are only as strong as your team, being active in our group page in crucial.
Accountability Point System-
- 1 pt: Contact with Teammate
- 1 pts: Drink 1/2 your body weigh in oz Water
- 1 pts: 2 Fruit Servings (1/2 cup each)
- 1 pts: 3 Vegetable Servings
- 1 pts: No Sweets/Sugary Treats (Only 6 days a week)
- 1 pts: Keep a Food Journal
- 1 pts: 600 calorie burn/45 min. exercise OR 7 pts: 60 min. exercise
- Max Points Each Day is 7
Weekly Team Challenges- Each week your TEAM is challenged to work together to complete a task and earn extra points. This is a way to build team morale and stay motivated.
PREP WEEK- This is a week given to PREPARE for a successful FBF Experience, you must make it through prep week to start the challenge. This challenge is not easy, it requires a commitment to YOURSELF, prep week separates those who are ready from those who are not. WIL YOU MAKE THE CUT?
MOTIVATION MONDAY W/Za- Monday is the perfect day to get prepared for the upcoming week. Every Monday at 8PM EST we will do a virtual meet up via Periscope